Concerned that your financial strategy is Missing Something?
We’re here to help you feel confident in your financial future.
Your Dreams Matter
At Kelly Capital Partners, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Our team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of insurance & investment products and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
The Kelly Capital Partners Retirement Road Map
Our proprietary Kelly Capital Partners Retirement Road Map process is designed to help our clients achieve simplicity and confidence during their retirement years. Our Retirement Road Map is focused around five key areas of retirement planning: income planning, investment planning, tax planning, health care planning and legacy planning.
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life. This typically includes:
- Social Security Analysis
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Inflation Plan
- Spousal Plan
- Longevity Protection
Once your income plan is established, we’ll help create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month. This includes:
- Assessing your risk tolerance
- Adjusting your portfolio to potentially reduce fees
- Volatility control strategies
- Evaluating ways to help reduce risk while still working toward your goals
- Comprehensive Institutional Money Management
Any comprehensive Retirement Plan will include a strategy for addressing taxes. This includes:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategize which tax category to draw income from first to help reduce tax burden
- Discussing ways to potentially leverage your qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
HEALTH CARE PLANNING
We’ll create a plan designed to help you protect yourself against rising health care costs, including:
- Looking at aspects of Medicare, Parts A, B and D
- Analyzing options for a long-term care plan
It’s important to make sure that any remaining assets you’ve worked so hard for go to your beneficiaries instead of taxes. Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities:
- Establish a will/trust to ensure any assets could be properly distributed to your beneficiaries
- Protect your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death.
We offer services in these three areas:
Prepare for retirement by putting your hard-earned assets to work.
Retirement Income Strategies
Protect the assets that can help you live the retirement you’ve always imagined.
Asset Protection Strategies
Long-Term Care Strategies
Provide for the people and causes you care about the most.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed above, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.